Last update: July 10, 2018
- At this time, we only ship to the U.S., not internationally
- Shipping is a flat $3.00 per order, no matter how many items you buy - NO LIMIT!!
- Some items must ship separately, but they usually have free shipping. See the item's description.
- All orders ship U.S. First Class Mail unless priority is required (at no extra expense to you!)
- We normally mail your order the next business day, except Federal Holidays. Weekend orders go out on Monday.
- We want you to be happy, so we accept returns up to 30 days after the purchase date.
- But, you must contact us BEFORE returning anything so we can work out the best solution to make you happy.
- You are responsible for return shipping fees unless an item is defective or we made a mistake on your order. If so, we will reimburse you for First Class return shipping fees, unless Priority is required by the Post Office.
- U.S. First Class Mail is the cheapest option with tracking. This is what you must use for any returns, (if possible of course), regardless of how we shipped it to you.
- Send us the tracking number. This is for your protection and to eliminate disputes.
- If you do not provide a tracking number and we do not receive the item, we cannot issue a refund.
- If you just send it in an envelope with stamps, you are responsible for any loss or damage the letter sorting machines cause.
- Refunds will be given only after the item is received and inspected.