Last update: July 10, 2018
Your Privacy at ParkerFlies.com
- Have you noticed how many websites have cookie messages when you visit them? That's because of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) that took effect May 25, 2018.
- We have decided not to use Google Analytics, so no cookies for them either. If we decide to use it in the future, we will update this policy to keep you properly informed.
- When you make a purchase, we of course have to collect some personal information from you. This information will be used for processing your orders, this includes accepting your payments, shipping your orders and contacting you with updates about your orders. We use the following partners for these purposes: BigCommerce (to host and manage this website), PayPal's Braintree payment division and pirateship.com for printing some of our postage labels. Your information will NOT be shared with ANYONE else (unless a court order requires us to do so)
- We will use your address and email info only to contact you about your current or past order(s) and to invite you to write reviews on products you purchased.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, your email address will be used for newsletters only. We use the well-known company, Mailchimp, for that service. We do not share your email address with any advertisers or marketers.
- You can always remove yourself and your info from our newsletter subscribers list by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletters or by contacting us.
- We encourage you to create an account on our website. This allows you to store your address and contact information to speed up the checkout process. You can also store multiple addresses, view your order history, track new orders and create wish lists. (Your credit or debit cards are NOT stored)
- If you have created an account with us, you can contact us to delete the account at any time. We'll take care of it right away
- Please note: If you place an order, we are required to retain sales records for IRS purposes until they can be destroyed.