LARGE HAIR STACKER Fly Tying Tool - For Deer Hair, Elk Hair
Standard Aluminum Hair Stacker - LARGE - 2 inch long tube, 9/16 inch Diameter (5cm x 1.3cm)
Ever wonder how they make those Hopper Wings & Muddlers look so good at the fly shop?
They use this tool.
- Cut a clump of hair from the hide, hold it by the tips & comb out the under fur.
- Then put the hairs into the stacker, tips first.
- Tap it on your desk a few times, and then turn it on its side.
- Then slowly remove the base, and there you have it.
- Gently remove the hairs & tie them into your fly. NICE.
Now your flies will look more professional.