Fish Skull Faux Bucktail - Longer Fibers - Less Waste - Synthetic Fly Tying Material
Faux Bucktail Fibers are very similar in appearance to natural bucktail.
It has the same basic diameter, crinkle and taper of bucktail.
But it is not hollow so it helps your fly sink faster
It does not flare the same was as regular bucktail, so slightly different tying techniques may be needed
- Consistent Length - much longer than natural bucktail, which means you can tie BIGGER FLIES
- No Under Fur or Short Hairs to remove
- Permanent Color - Does not bleed or fade
- Tough & durable - Designed to hold up to big toothy predators
- Bonds with super glue (which is recommended) better than natural fibers
- Sheds Water - Lighter flies that are easier to cast
Note: Faux Bucktail can be hard on scissors. Heavy-duty serrated scissors are recommended.
Available Colors: Black, Natural White, Chartreuse, Dark Olive